How is this project different?

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Hi,

I just have a quick question. Is this project any different than Castle's NVelocity fork? How does it differ from the original NVelocity?

Thanks,

- Filip.
Mar 17, 2009 at 7:31 PM
It's a fork from Castle's NVelocity project.  (Many of the source files still have Castle copyright notice).  However, the source code was taken some weeks before the creation of this project, so some of the recent changes to Castle's aren't here.  On the other hand, the coordinator here, has been checking in changes frequently, So I guess this has diverged even further.  I've been meaning to do a diff, to see what changed.  (I used Castle NVelocity, but it disparately needs so bug fixing....)

Mar 17, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Thanks for the response. I wonder whether you were able to fix any of the macro deficiencies that Castle has. If that's the case, I'm switching today =)

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 2:31 PM, JamesCurran <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

It's a fork from Castle's NVelocity project.  (Many of the source files still have Castle copyright notice).  However, the source code was taken some weeks before the creation of this project, so some of the recent changes to Castle's aren't here.  On the other hand, the coordinator here, has been checking in changes frequently, So I guess this has diverged even further.  I've been meaning to do a diff, to see what changed.  (I used Castle NVelocity, but it disparately needs so bug fixing....)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NVelocity@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NVelocity@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com